- Type: Screw
- Configuration: Stationary
- Power Source: AC Power
- Lubrication Style: Lubricated
- Mute: Yes
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Atlas Copco
- Model Number: 37 VSD GA 45 VSD GA 55 VSD GA 75 VSD GA 90 VSD
- Installed motor: 30-90 kW/40-125 hp
- Model(50Hz): GA30+ GA37 GA37+ GA45 GA45+ GA55 GA55+ GA75 GA75+ GA90
- Model(60Hz): GA30+ GA37 GA37+ GA45 GA45+ GA55 GA55+ GA75 GA75+ GA90
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Standard Seaworthy|
|Delivery Detail:||One week|
Atlas Copco Oil-injected Rotary Screw Air Compressors(Model GA 30+ GA 37 GA 37+ GA 45 GA 45+ GA 55 GA 55+ GA 75 GA 75+ GA 90 GA 37 VSD GA 45 VSD GA 55 VSD GA 75 VSD GA 90 VSD )
1.Maintenance free drive system
- The GA drive system is 100% maintenance free – eliminating the risks inherent to the greasing of conventional motor bearings.
- Patented technology allows the drive system to run in ambient temperatures up to 55°C/131°F.*
- A high efficiency oil filter removes 300% smaller particles than a conventional filter, providing clean oil to extend the lifetime of all lubricated parts in the compressor.
- The oil filter rating of ß12=75 sets a new industrial compressor standard that is fully compliant with ISO 16889.
3.Aftercooler with integrated water separator
- The GA’s aftercooler with integrated water separator immediately removes 100% of condensate – avoiding the risk of corrosion in downstream equipment and improving air quality compared to conventional cyclone separators.
4.Electronic water drains
- The GA’s no loss drains eliminate the waste of compressed air that conventional drains create.
- The drains communicate with the compressor controller to ensure the constant removal of condensate.
- A large diameter drain port removes the potential for clogging, providing trouble free operation.
5.Electrical cubicle cooling booster
- The main cooling fan cools the electrical cubicle, ensuring operating temperatures are strictly regulated
even in ambient temperatures up to 55°C/131°F.*
- Innovative filter material removes oil particles from the compressed air while minimizing pressure drop.
This results in optimal air quality at the highest efficiency.
- The inlet valve is sized for maximum flow to eliminate any inefficient pressure drops.
- The valve is operated through vacuum and air pressure to offer superior reliability compared to spring operated inlet valves.
- A heavy duty air intake filter protects the compressor components by removing 99.9% of dirt particles
down to 3 microns.
* Standard up to 46°C/114.8°F, optional high ambient version up to 55°C/131°F.
The latest element technology
Atlas Copco is committed to developing the most efficient screw element for each GA generation.
Developed from extensive R&D by dedicated Atlas Copco engineers, the latest version of the patented
oil-injected rotary screw element provides unrivalled efficiency and reliability.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|