Atlas Copco Low pressure oil-free air compressors Model ZE2 air-cooled - 60 Hz and ZA2 water-cooled - 60 Hz
|FOB Price:||US $ 3,000 - 50,000 / Set | Get Latest Price|
|Min.Order Quantity:||1 Set/Sets|
- Condition: New
- Type: Screw
- Configuration: Stationary
- Power Source: AC Power
- Lubrication Style: Oil-free
- Mute: Yes
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Atlas Copco
- Model Number: ZE2 air-cooled - 60 Hz and ZA2 water-cooled - 60 Hz
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Standard Seaworthy|
|Delivery Detail:||One week|
Atlas CopcoLow pressure oil-free air compressors(Atlas Copco screw Air Compressor) Model ZE2 air-cooled - 60 Hz and ZA2 water-cooled - 60 Hz
The preferred choice for total reliability and efficiency
1.State-of-the-art screw compression element
- Unique Teflon coating results in increased efficiency, higher pressures up to 4 bar(e)/58 psig, longer lifetime and protection against corrosion.
- Cooling jackets improve reliability and efficiency by ensuring rotor clearances are always kept to the absolute minimum.
- Efficient shaft sealing eliminates the risk of oil leakage, reduces wear, and guarantees 100% oil-free air.
2. Advanced element bearings
- Assuring constant reliability, the element bearings remain stable under varying load conditions.
- Durability is a given: two axial bearings limit internal leakage losses by maintaining small clearances between the rotor surfaces.
- The bearings adapt easily to changing loads, providing the flexibility and efficiency to make production processes run smoothly.
3. Control and monitoring
- To keep a firm grip on costs, the advanced Elektronikon® system allows you to monitor overall system performance with service indications, malfunction alarms and safety shutdowns. The multi-language text display is easy to use.
- For extra flexibility, the Elektronikon can be integrated into existing process control systems.
- To increase efficiency and minimize downtime, two control algorithms (Dynamic Pressure Limit Control and Dynamic Speed Limit Control) tune setpoint pressure and operating speeds to element discharge temperature.
4.High-precision drive system
- Even in dusty and humid environments, the high-efficiency IP55 motor (efficiency class EFF1) offers assured operation.
- Transmission losses are low, noise and vibration levels are decreased and element lifetime is prolonged thanks to the AGMA Q13/DIN Class 5 gears in the main drive.
- Since no pulleys are used, the replacement of belts and misalignment of elements is avoided, while mechanical losses are limited.
5. Air-cooled aftercooler (ZE only)
- User-friendliness is increased and costs reduced thanks to easy installation and easy access for cleaning.
- The highly efficient cooling reduces energy consumption and dryer loads.